Thanks to technologies like QR code, NFC or beacons the benefits of the wide-range outdoor advertising can be combined with the added value of digital contents. We will be pleased to support you with suitable offers to match the interaction with your advertising strategy in order that you can offer an added value to your customers.
Beacons are the basic element for the digital extension and connection of out of home with mobile media. Beacons form a bridge between the user’s real and digital world. Beacons are small bluetooth transmitters (about 2x3x3cm) with a transmitting range up to 50 meters. They are battery-operated. On average, a battery lasts 3 years, depending on the location. Beacons allow a localization precision of 30 cm. Thus, an exact localization of a POS (e.g. branch) is possible. Any communication between beacon, app and server takes place passively in the background, the user doesn’t have to start the particular app.
Beacons can send push notifications to smartphones and collect location data of smartphone users.
the user can be reached in the direct vicinity of a poster site Verknüpfung mit einer App möglich.
the user can be reached in the direct vicinity of a POS
optimal linkage to an app is possible
- Customer’s/third-party’s app installed
- n-app push notifications allowed
- Bluetooth activated
- In proximity to transmitter
- Small battery-powered transmitters that allow sending push notifications to smartphones
- Beacons communicate with an app and record the location of mobile devices (smartphones)
- Location-based messages can be delivered by means of in-app push notifications
- Signal range of beacons: 70m
Price on request
Near Field Communication is an international transmission standard for the contactless exchange of data over short distances (up to 4cm). When holding the smartphone against the NFC point, additional information can be transmitted electronically.
Additional information about the poster can be transmitted via NFC sticker - either detailed information about the product, social media, games or app downloads – the possibilities are diverse.
No carrier app is required.
- Smartphone with NFC capability (Apple doesn’t support NFC)
- direct access
- Near Field Communication is an international transmission standard for the contactless exchange of data over short distances (up to 4cm).
- Content is saved on a chip that connects to the smartphone
- User has to hold the device against the so-called NFC tag.
Price on request
Nearby notifications are a form of beacon communication based on the Eddystone protocol by Google.
With the aid of a beacon mounted e.g. on a poster site, the message can be extended to smartphones nearby. The message appears in the message center as a URL with description. A very interesting possibility to offer added value to the user in the form of information or vouchers (note: currently only available for Android smartphones).
No carrier app is required to display the message. The message is directly displayed in the message center.
A QR code (quick response code) is a 2 dimensional code. Up to 255 characters can be saved on it such as URL, contact information, phone numbers etc.
The user scans the code on the poster with a scanning app, the mobile browser opens the link and shows additional information.
Widespread and easy use
- Smartphone with a camera
- Reader app is installed (e.g. shortcut)
- Direct access
- A QR code (Quick Response code) is a 2 dimensional code
- Up to 255 characters can be saved on it such as URL, contact information, phone numbers etc.
- User scans code via app
- Browser opens link and shows information
Price on request
Do you have any questions?